Sunday, September 8, 2013

To kick off my blog


Hello Cyberspace

I never thought I would be a blogger, it seems like such a girly thing to do, but a lot has changed in my life the last year.  There was a collision on the USS Jacksonville, while I was the Navigator.  As a result, I have had to change assignments from navigator to working in public affairs.  But most recently I have been tentatively diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and I just feel that blogging is what the Lord wants me to do.  I don't really care if anyone reads or thinks about my blog.  I have been keeping a journal and some parts of my journal I don't mind sharing with the world.  If someone can find use in the thoughts and feelings of my heart then my efforts in sharing are worth it.
Love
Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment